Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Volumes

I have versions of my web-series that can be read on Kindle devices. This is so that if it's easier for you to read on an e-book reader instead of this blog, you can do that. It's also if you have an itch to read (or re-read) and can't currently get online. It's also for what other various reasons you have.

Every four chapters of the main series I will be releasing another volume. I will not be releasing any bonus content in these volumes as I want that content to remain exclusive.

From THIS page:
Please make sure you save your Mobi file on the hard drive of your computer, preferably on your desktop.

To transfer a Mobi file to your Kindle:

Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cord that came with your Kindle. Your Kindle should appear on your computer in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive.     

Use your computer’s file browser to drag and drop file(s) to and from the “Documents” folder located on the hard drive of your Kindle.     

When finished, use your computer’s undock, eject, or unmount feature to remove your Kindle.     

Enjoy.

Volumes
Volume I

No comments:

Post a Comment