Monday, February 22, 2016

Update: Chapter 1 Has Been Written, Will Edit Soon

The first chapter of this series has been written and will be edited soon. Hopefully the exposition doesn't seem like such a dump and is enjoyable. Starting to write a whole new universe can be daunting.

Remember, I need to reach my goal of $5 on Patreon for it to be released.

If I reach my goal of $5 and finish editing the chapter, donators will be able to view the chapter before it is released onto the blog.

If I don't reach my goal of $5 and finish editing the chapter, donators will be able to view it before my goal is met.

There will be a preview of the chapter released on the blog before the complete chapter is. This is so future donators will get a little taste of what Chronicles of Gaia has in store for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment