Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Update: Outlining

Since last time I updated we've lost the talented Bill Paxton. He was one of those people I thought would never die. I remember him most fondly from Aliens and Terminator.

Chronicles of Gaia is still going strong, it's just I've given myself lots of breathing room while working on it. I don't have all of the series outlined or else you'd see many more chapters listed. To make the series more free flowing I'll only have four of the main chapters and two bonus chapters outlined at any time.

This isn't to say that I have no idea where the series is going. The big plot points and twists have been decided. How the characters get to each point of their journey is uncertain. Also uncertain is who will survive.

As I'm starting to outline again, feel free to give me ideas. I most likely won't dedicate an entire chapter to these things but you will help me know what to focus on. If the idea is interesting enough and won't fit in the main series, I'll make a bonus chapter based off of it.

After I've finished outlining the new chapters it will be a little bit until a new chapter is released. To help ease the pain of waiting I will write brief summaries of every chapter. Yes, even the bonus chapters.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment