Friday, August 17, 2018

Update: A Mother's Indifference Has Been Written and Edited Plus Release Schedule

A Mother's Indifference, the latest bonus chapter for this series, has been both written and edited. However, I am waiting to release a link to it on the blog. Remember, I am writing and then slowly releasing chapters. However, if you donate to MY PATREON, you can view it on that site now.

I will start releasing new chapters (beginning with The Call) starting this Saturday. Once a chapter reaches a certain viewer count, I will then release the next chapter. So if there is great interest in Chronicles of Gaia, I will release a new chapter once a day.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment