Monday, February 8, 2016

Q&A

Here are listed questions that I have been asked time and time again. Questions I have been asked to the point where it's easier just to direct people here than to answer the same question again.

Is your Patreon purely for this series?
You can find my Patreon HERE. This series is merely another perk of my Patreon. I decided to do this series this way as I wasn't getting any Patrons before. I do writing commissions to help support my blog, but commissions don't provide a stable monthly payment. With Patreon I can be assured that I will know I'm getting paid a certain number of dollars for my hard work each month.

I tend not to use any money made from my commissions or Patreon for personal use. Exception is around the holiday season.

If you don't see your question here you can send me an ASK via tumblr. You don't need an account to do so.

If your question doesn't fit in one ask, ask your question by SUBMITTING it. If you wish to submit a question anonymously, simply log out of tumblr and you can do so.

Of course you're always more than free to ask a question via commenting to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment