Monday, April 11, 2016

Update: Chapter 2 Delay Explained and Q&A

I am sorry of the delay for Chapter 2. I had been thinking about changing the date of its release so as to account for the very likelihood that it would be delayed. Against my better judgement, I didn't do this.

The reason for the delay was that I was visiting my fiance for the day of the chapter's release. I knew I could get on my laptop to put the full chapter up and then just shut the laptop off until I got back home.

I had the chance to get on to upload, but I got distracted by Pokemon games during the times it would be polite to get online.

Again, sorry for not announcing the delay ahead of time.

Now for the Q&A...next chapter will be a Bonus Chapter for donators only. Those who donate to MY PATREON will be able to view the chapter in full while non-donators will be able to read a sample of it. I'll get to announcing the contents of the chapter closer to its release.

So I want to give something to my non-donators, some of who I know want to donate but can't at this time, so they don't spend awhile with no new content.

I merely need at least 5 questions about any of  the current chapters for it.

It will be in vlog format.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment