Thursday, April 28, 2016

Update: Due Date for Questions for Q&A

I want to give a big round of applause for all those who have sent in questions for the Q&A. You are the few, the proud, the something something something. Anyways, those of you who haven't submitted questions yet may be wondering about the due date.

The due date is April 30, 2016.

Questions can range from how I do things behind the scenes as well as questions about the series itself.

That means you can ask technical questions about Native Lakes, history of the hatred between Drethiveal and Rethi, or how Dreth choose what animal(s) to Aveal.

You may also ask if certain things will be expanded upon in the main series and/or bonus chapters.

Questions can also be behind the scenes content like how I chose different names, how much of the series I have outlined, or what inspires me to keep writing.

Remember to submit all questions by April 30, 2016 to this blog or anywhere else I post.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment