Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Update: Chapter 4 Will be Written Soon and Change of Schedule

I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 3 and all the chaos that ensued during it. I know a few of you were surprised that a certain character got killed during it. As a writer I must admit I live off of the thought of some of you crying over that character's death.

What can I say? It's in my nature to want to share pain.

Chapter 4 will start to be written this week and hopefully by next week it will be completed. Remember that if you donate to MY PATREON you will be able to view the chapter right when the preview premieres on this blog.

I have changed the writing schedule for this series to account for the small audience/fanbase. I know there are some very dedicated fans of mine and I am not meaning to bring you down, but only to state that not a lot of people view this series.

The release of A Deeper Look of a chapter will be dependent on how many views the most recent chapter has gotten. I'll also start to work on the next chapter once the latest A Deeper Look has at least 50 views.

View counts don't say how many people have read the chapters in full nor how many people are interested in bonus materials, but they do tell me how many people have had the chance to find them before new content is released.

Besides this giving people more of a chance to find this series it also gives me a calmer writing schedule. I don't feel rushed anymore and I have more of a chance to flesh out the series before writing each chapter. I have the major plot twists figured but minor sub-plots still need a little work.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment