Thursday, August 18, 2016

Update: Chapter 4 Has Been Written, Will Be Edited Soon

I know the wait has been long and I'm extremely sorry for that. But, have no fear, Chapter 4 has been written and only needs to be edited now.

One of the reasons for the delay is that I'm working on a fanfiction that has become bigger than I ever expected it to be. HERE is Part 1 of 2 for those of you that are interested. Just a warning that there is graphic content in it and if you're under 18 I would suggest to stay away from it.

I've rescheduled how I do blog work to help get the fanfiction chapters and other work out quickly. This includes commissions as well as this webseries.

The other delay was because my fiance visited for two weeks which meant my time on the computer was extremely limited. I put my attention into the fanfiction AND writing commissions while leaving other blog work to the wayside.

Like before, first a preview of Chapter 4 will be released on my blog and then the full chapter will be released at a later date. Those who donate to MY PATREON will be able to view the chapter as soon as the preview is released.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment