Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Update: The Call Has Been Written and Edited

The Call, the latest bonus chapter for this series, has been both written and edited. However, I am waiting to release a link to it on the blog. Remember, I am writing and then slowly releasing chapters. However, if you donate to MY PATREON, you can view it on that site now.

The next chapter I will work on will be Chapter 7: Jumping into the Unknown. Like before, first a preview of Chapter 7 will be released on my blog and then the full chapter will be released at a later date. Those who donate to my Patreon will be able to view the chapter as soon as the preview is released.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment