Thursday, July 12, 2018

Update: Starting to Write New Chapter and Release Schedule Changes

It has been a long time but I still plan to finish this series.

The reason for this series going so slowly is I'm focusing more on my fanfictions at the moment. So why do that instead of putting out fully original content of my own? The thing is...there are a lot of fanfic projects I have lined up at the moment. Some that will be way over 100,000 words. As I don't want to take decades to get them done, I'm putting a little more effort on them.

I've decided to adapt my writing and release schedule of this webseries to fit this change. I will write four or more chapters and then release them slowly. If this works there should be a feeling that more content is being put out. Here's hoping.

I am currently working on a chapter that is a Patreon Exclusive. It's the one titled The Call.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment