Friday, November 11, 2016

Update: The Sentencing of Sal Ray and Q&A

Well it's been awhile since I updated this blog. Don't worry about non-frequent updates as I don't plan to ever stop working on this wonderful series. I would have updated sooner but going off on a semi-vacation and getting sick sort of delayed me.

The current chapter I am working on is another Bonus One and focuses on the character of Sal Ray. In Chapter 1 he was mentioned briefly and now you get an entire chapter narrated by him. I know that having such a minor character get a chapter of their own doesn't sound like a big deal. However, what happened with Sal Ray has a big impact on Nidae Boris' state of mind during the main series.

So if you want the ability to read the chapter in full you just need to donate to MY PATREON.

I am also looking for at least five questions for my upcoming Q&A for the series. Questions can range from how I do things behind the scenes as well as questions about the series itself. A solid due date will come out after The Sentencing of Sal Ray is released.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment