Friday, November 18, 2016

Update: The Sentencing of Sal Ray

This was actually a little difficult to write. I think it was the fact that I was writing a character who was sure enough of what he was doing to get into his current situation and yet doubting if he was making the right choice. It was a little bit of a balancing act to be honest and hopefully I didn't mess it up.

The chapter I am talking about is a Bonus One focusing on the character of Sal Ray. While he was only mentioned briefly in a previous chapter, I decided to write a chapter about him since what happens to him affects Nidae Boris' state of mind throughout the series. I decided to release the chapter after Chapter 4 as that's when the contents would be most relevant.

So if you want the ability to read the chapter in full you just need to donate to MY PATREON.

I am also looking for at least five questions for my upcoming Q&A for the series. Questions can range from how I do things behind the scenes as well as questions about the series itself. A solid due date will come out after The Sentencing of Sal Ray is released.

For those who can't make a monthly donation, don't mind not getting any of the bonus content, and still wish to donate can do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment